Please read our return policy, as you will agree upon this when purchasing.
Please contact us if you have any problems/complains with your product, as we can try to see what the best solution will be. Handmade garments are not meant to be refunded. If there are any problems contact us via email and we will try to find a solution. Exchanges for other items or refund can be discussed.
In case of return please email us first.
- Your stock made items can be returned
- Return items within ten days after reception and
please contact us.
- Return can be a refund (read full policy and see terms
and conditions) or exchange of item.
- In case of exchanging an item, your new item will be
send when your old item is with us.
- Buyers are responsible for the cost of return, unless
there is an agreement between De Heer Müller and the
costumer because of mistakes on our behalf.
- The goods are still the costumers’ responsibility
until they have arrived to us, so pack them with
We can only accept unused items, in their original state with all the labels and tags still attached.
If this is not the case we can deny the return.
We have the right not to accept the following returns:
- Unauthorised returns.
- Discounted items (more than 20%), sample sale items and sale items.
- Custom made items.
- Products without tags and or labels.
- Products received in a condition other than their original condition
- Products that come off as worn by smell of perfume, deodorant or body odour.
- Damaged products on the customers behalf, that also counts for makeup and other stains.
We have the right to refuse any returns that does not meet the standards as listed above. If this happens we will return your item.
In case of return: Please note, we are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered returned parcels. We suggest to ensure your shipping, the items are your responsibility till they reach us.